Advice On Film Cameras - Shed Load For Sale.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Long story short.....................

An old neighbour & long time friend has been widowed a couple of months &
wishes to move on her husbands collection of film camera equiment.

Normally I would check the forum/Ebay for prices but to be honest, there is
shed loads.

Bodys, lenses, filters, ext tubes, cases, boxes, bags full of the stuff.

Is there anyone in the Kent area familiar with this kind of stuff willing to help
me out & ensure that my friend doesnt get ripped off as sure some of this
stuff is worth a couple of quid?

Thanks in advance (y)

Hi Snoop

If you can list what is there, I can provide prices..sort of...

Drop me an email if you want to talk about it offline, I'll give you my ph nos

Hi Snoop

If you can list what is there, I can provide prices..sort of...

Drop me an email if you want to talk about it offline, I'll give you my ph nos

Thanks bud - pm on its way (y)

Please note that "What's my gear worth" threads are a breach of forum rules.

Fully aware Fabs hence the request for someone in my area to help out.

I will start a thread with all the bits & bobs as soon as I can find out what
the stuff is worth (y)

Thanks guys - much appreciated.

Rest assured, this stuff will be listed through the proper channels once
I have worked out asking prices etc :thinking:

Also, as you can only have a couple of active threads at the same time, am
I able to add items to existing threads & list the items bit by bit?

Please note that "What's my gear worth" threads are a breach of forum rules.

Could you please point out which rule does it break, and in what section? This is not a classified forum and the only rule I know about that can be treated as "What's my gear worth" is only related to classified forums.

Just curious really...

Could you please point out which rule does it break, and in what section? This is not a classified forum and the only rule I know about that can be treated as "What's my gear worth" is only related to classified forums.

Just curious really...

There is a "whats my gear worth" rule. It does not actually matter which section the post is in because the rule isn't specific to a section being as how you can't post them. Mods are accepting the spirit of this thread though!

Just curious really...

There is a "whats my gear worth" rule. It does not actually matter which section the post is in because the rule isn't specific to a section being as how you can't post them. Mods are accepting the spirit of this thread though!

What Darren said. ;)

There is a "whats my gear worth" rule. It does not actually matter which section the post is in because the rule isn't specific to a section being as how you can't post them.

I must be blind then but I still can't find it? (that's the point of asking about the section as I scanned the rules several times) - sorry not trying to be difficult but thought that I read the rules before well and didn't remember that one.

Edit: the only thing I can find is this
'Gauging interest / Test sale' threads are not allowed anywhere on the forum.
- is that the one? I find this is not so plainly equal to "whats my gear worth" question really as there is no gauging interest or probing for a sale involved in asking advice on what something is worth. Anyway, if that's the one I think I do understand now.
Thanks;)

really; I think once in a while we should let help each other out; especially wehen its not the mainstream "D**mark XX " ones; but the long forgotten real cameras some of us are passionate about...

Just so I make my intentions clear; I do not make; or intend to make money out of my passion ( I have better means to make money ). But I do love to make sure these cameras get their true value

really; I think once in a while we should let help each other out; especially wehen its not the mainstream "D**mark XX " ones; but the long forgotten real cameras some of us are passionate about...

Just so I make my intentions clear; I do not make; or intend to make money out of my passion ( I have better means to make money ). But I do love to make sure these cameras get their true value

Which is exactly why we're no-t stopping this thread, as long as it's all done offline so to speak

It was just a friendly reminder just in case the thread was heading that way which the OP appeared to be happy about so I'm not quite sure why you're making a fuss about it.

Me ? fuss? no, my friend, you are the one making a fuss ( yourself; and saying' what Darren said. ... etc. whatever Darren said!!!). I was happy to repond to the OP.

Me ? fuss? no, my friend, you are the one making a fuss. I was happy to repond to the OP.

The thread was reported and I posted a friendly rule reminder which the OP was happy about. I also supplied further information to help him when he asked. All you seem to have done is try to stir things up. Please continue your exchange with the OP rather than question something that doesn't concern you.

Look, he put a reminder in about the rules so the thread doesn't turn into something forcing us to remove it.
As it stands we've let this thread run, so please stop derailing this thread and taking it off topic.

Ok guys & gals, I have started to create gallery links in order for peeps to
see this stuff.

As per forum rules, please do not offer any price advice or make any purchase
offers in this thread. All im hoping for is a kind soul to point me in the right
direction in order to avoid my friend being ripped off.

Please send me a PM if you can offer any assistance.

Many thanks to the mods for keepng the thread open & thanks also go to
ujjwaldey8165 for his assistance so far (y)

Here are a couple of tasters awaiting value confirmations & these will appear
in the 'for sale' section when I have the info required.

http://www.paulwrightphotography.co.uk/Mamiya/

http://www.paulwrightphotography.co.uk/Canon In Flight Case/

Please feel free to amend,remove this post if I have broken any rules &
thanks once again ;)

Back