Advice on printing

Edit My Images
No
I produce large format canvas prints and I get asked this a lot.

If printing onto a smooth paper, I agree that the various artefacts of this image may prove distracting. However, the texture of the canvas will negate the effect of "less than sharp" images and to some extent pixellation.

Bearing in mind, the larger the print will be, the further back you stand to look at it, so viewing distance plays a factor too.

Don't forget that photography is subjective and the only person who needs to be impressed is the person who the canvas is for :)

HTH

Stoo

Stuart,

Are you doing special TP prices :)

I may just arrange that :). Only snag is that at the moment my site can take orders and payments but I don't have the facility to upload images directly as yet. People email images or send on CD instead. Trying to source a decent web designer that isn't gonna charge the earth hasn't been very fruitful so far.

-Rob- has had a canvas from me and was very pleased with the quality. Check my Facebook page linked in my sig for other feedback.

Once the website is ship-shape I'll pay the admin team here to become an advertiser and sort out some official offers :)

Last edited:
I may just arrange that :). Only snag is that at the moment my site can take orders and payments but I don't have the facility to upload images directly as yet. People email images or send on CD instead. Trying to source a decent web designer that isn't gonna charge the earth hasn't been very fruitful so far.

-Rob- has had a canvas from me and was very pleased with the quality. Check my Facebook page linked in my sig for other feedback.

Once the website is ship-shape I'll pay the admin team here to become an advertiser and sort out some official offers :)

Excellent. I have just gone professional doing portraits etc and I am looking for a supplier :)

Back