advice on this pic plzz......

Edit My Images
Yes
just after some more close up shot advice....any comments welcome!

yes i know its just a weed lol

weed.jpg

That's a really good attempt and well worth posting for critique Robbo... (y)

I think if you are trying to detail an subject in macro you really need to throw the background right out of focus imhgo... :shrug: ...adjust your aperture and composition and you will make the subject really stand out... :D ... no matter that it's just a weed and a dead one at that... :naughty:

:p

That's a really good attempt and well worth posting for critique Robbo... (y)

I think if you are trying to detail an subject in macro you really need to throw the background right out of focus imhgo... :shrug: ...adjust your aperture and composition and you will make the subject really stand out... :D ... no matter that it's just a weed and a dead one at that... :naughty:

thanks for the advice, ive only been shooting about 4 days now so im still learining what to adjust for what etc lol......so try making the aperture number higher? i think it was on 2.8....

thanks for the advice, ive only been shooting about 4 days now so im still learining what to adjust for what etc lol......so try making the aperture number higher? i think it was on 2.8....

The other way but I would say you are probably on max at 2.8... :shrug: ...in that case it is just distance from subject to background that might change it... ;)

Try different angles and distances to experiment with the outcomes as well as different subjects and backgrounds and distances between the two and you will see what I am trying to illustrate... :cautious: ... possibly not very well... ;)

Back