advice please..

Name
Kirsty
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope im posting this where i will get a better response from posting it last night.. Someone help me please..

I'm going too St. Lucia for wedding for 10 days in just over a wks time... I have been asked to take photos of the wedding as they do not have a photographer for the big day... Ekkkkk!!!

They have seen some photos that I have taken of various people, my little nephew, and general day to day life.. And they thought they were awesome.. But this is someone wedding we are talking about... Id said I would give it ago as it's practice for me and I was going to take my camera away even if it wasn't a wedding.. So them getting someone taking some snaps is a bonus I guess..

What would you say the best approach of doing this would be.... What camera setting do you think I should go for. Any suitable shutter speeds etc etc etc etc etc...

I got a nikon d3000 with a 18 to 55mm lens and a tamron 300mm lens.. I got a tripod..which will hopfully fit in my case.. But Its a toss up between a tripod or extra pair of shoes and a bikini In my suitcase ...mmmm

Id have thought a circular polariser might be more use than a tripod. Have fun.

Oh yeh, i have one of those.. I keep forgetting about that.. Someone gave me one..

Back