Advice please......

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, my best mate is getting married this weekend and has an 'official' wedding 'tog for the ceremony and usual after church gubbins. I've been roped into providing the shots for the reception, speeches, cake cutting and the like. I'm not worried about this. yet. What I'm looking for is some ideas about flash, focal lengths etc. I've had a scoot around some nice pro wedding galleries so have plenty of ideas for shots, just a bit concerned about technique. They're not expecting anything mind blowing as they know I've not done this before but I would still like to do a good job!

why can't people get married in a nice cornfield or something lol!

P.s. lens choices are....nikon 24-80 3.4-5.6, sigma 17-55, nikon 70-300 4-5.6 and the sigma 10-20mm. Not ideal I know, but will probably end up using the sigma for group stuff and the 24-80 for individual stuff. If I had a grand knocking about I'd get the nikon 17-55 2.8 and that would do it!

Gandhi I have much the same problem, I've decided to use the 50mm as my primary lens since I have nothing longer as sharp and the sigma 10-20 for larger group shots. I'll be taking the 70-300 apo just in case I can use it as IanC suggests.

Your 24-80 is probably ideal if it's a sharp one.

Back