NSFW Aerial dogfight

Watched it but, whilst well crafted, it did not hold me.

Will watch it again later.

Steve

Sorry didn't make me think anything, other than it looks like another bit taken from some Xbox game.

Intense, nope. Harrowing, nope. Disturbing nope, Anti war film, nope. So based on that I really don't see what the OP wanted from this thread.

Reactions: BBR
Sorry didn't make me think anything, other than it looks like another bit taken from some Xbox game.

Intense, nope. Harrowing, nope. Disturbing nope, Anti war film, nope. So based on that I really don't see what the OP wanted from this thread.

I have to agree with this.

I watched it through and wasn't at all sure what to take from it.

The title 'Paths of Hate' confuses me. I don't believe RAF and Luftwaffe pilots 'hated' each other generally although I noticed the film was Polish so there may have been a degree of animosity on the part of a Polish pilot I guess.

The dogfight sequence is a fantasy from a comic book, no encounter would have played out like that I don't think.

I didn't find it at all disturbing, it seems to have been made to satisfy the taste of the person who made it.

Strange, I found it all three, hence the comment. Starting out as Tim says like a generic video game dogfight but becoming much darker as it progressed. Is it trying to say that hate fuels war and war fuels hate in a vicious circle, neither opponent able to break off?

TBH it looked far more like someone's attempt to create a cartoon depicting those 3 than to have actually pulled it off. It pushed through the bounds of believability quite early on, at which point 'Hollywood' took over.

Back