Aerial patterns

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
I am still getting to grips with the arty side and especially the editing of digital pictures. I can do the very basics but 'layers' and 'masks' I simply cannot understand them - I have watched hours and hours of tutorials on just this for my programme (ON1RAW) and whilst I can sort of follow it while I watch, as soon as I go to the programme I have forgotten what I have just watched!

Anyway, I managed these couple at the weekend. It is a start, the red rusty colour is how that section is, especially under the low evening light.

Failed. Even low res (183kb) is too big! I really don't understand this sizing thing. Sorry.

Even low res (183kb) is too big! I really don't understand this sizing thing. Sorry.

Check the longest side of your image, should be no more than 1024 px.

500kb is the max. (y)

Longest side is 1000 - it is crazy, the whole file is 183kb Which is why I have given up trying, any smaller and it will look like a bathroom canonglass print!

Hi Simon

I am not sure at what point you are failing, at 183kb the file is under the 500kb limit for uploading to this forum........so AFAIK you should not be getting a "too big warning" :thinking:

I am flagging @Cobra in, in case he can throw some light on any issue(s)???

I am flagging @Cobra in, in case he can throw some light on any issue(s)???
Something is amiss,
There should be no problem.
Are you 100% certain its less than 500Kb and 1024px

Yes, I have resized it again and it still won't load. Try again now here. This one loads, but the other one doesn't, same resize criteria on the 'export' button.

DJI_0048.jpg

This one loads, but the other one doesn't,
That is all very strange indeed.
I really cannot fathom why one out of two identical images, size wise, won't up load.

So it isn't just me then... at least that is a bit reassuring.

Back