Beginner Aerial Photography Setting Canon S 110

Edit My Images
No
I'm pretty new to photography altogether and am doing Aerial Photography using a Multi Rotor which due to the nature of the beast is susceptible to vibration from propellers / motors as well as being very exposed to / buffeted by the wind.

I saw on another thread someone asked about settings for aerial photography and saw suggested settings of TV 1/1000 and F 5.0, just testing it on the ground if I set my camera to that everything seems to be coming out dark, I don't think in manual I can set the ISO as well, I think it's on auto ... not sure if anybody else knows???

Does anybody have any idea what sort of settings might be best, I'm guessing if I leave it in auto I'll probably get some blur. might I be best off just selecting shutter speed and let the camera work out the best AV / ISO settings and if so any idea what shutter speed I should set it to???

I am running CHDK and and using the time lapse in case that makes any difference, most of the time I'm shooting in reasonable good light but with the occasional overcast day.

Any help / input would be appreciated!!

Back