Affinity catalogue capability option

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
May be of interest to some, but I've only just noticed that Neofinder. http://www.cdfinder.de added this a couple of updates ago.

• NeoFinder can now read and write metadata for Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer.Including ratings, keywords, and the other Adobe XMP fields. So the long wait for the promised Affinity DAM has ended ...
  • NeoFinder now catalogs previews from Affinity Photo files if this software is installed

Neofinder is pretty useful tool, at a relatively low cost, even if you have other DAM options. The free version, with very few restrictions (main one is that you can only catalogue files from a single volume), works for ever.

May be of interest to some, but I've only just noticed that Neofinder. http://www.cdfinder.de added this a couple of updates ago.

• NeoFinder can now read and write metadata for Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer.Including ratings, keywords, and the other Adobe XMP fields. So the long wait for the promised Affinity DAM has ended ...
  • NeoFinder now catalogs previews from Affinity Photo files if this software is installed

Neofinder is pretty useful tool, at a relatively low cost, even if you have other DAM options. The free version, with very few restrictions (main one is that you can only catalogue files from a single volume), works for ever.
But only if you use a Mac...

Fair enough, the Windows version is here http://www.cdwinder.de/ but its called abemeda.

Not sure if its "exactly" the same, but the Neofinder web page directs you to it, if you are looking for a Windows version.
There does not appear to be a "Free" Windows version.

There does not appear to be a "Free" Windows version.

From the web site:

"The download is a fully-operational free trial version of abeMeda. It is identical to the purchased version, except that it allows for only 10 catalogs. This limitation is removed once a license is purchased and that license information is entered into abeMeda."

From the web site:

"The download is a fully-operational free trial version of abeMeda. It is identical to the purchased version, except that it allows for only 10 catalogs. This limitation is removed once a license is purchased and that license information is entered into abeMeda."
Thanks for that.
Whenever I see the words "trial version" I always assume this is a time-limited version of the software.
It's unusual to have an open-ended trial version, but I'll download it and see if it fulfils my requirements.

Thanks for that.
Whenever I see the words "trial version" I always assume this is a time-limited version of the software.
It's unusual to have an open-ended trial version, but I'll download it and see if it fulfils my requirements.

Take a bit of time trialling it, and make sure you read the manual. Its more powerful than it looks. It's also a proper DAM so it will catalogue pretty well anything you want to throw at it. Music, PDFs, Word Docs etc.

Back