Affordable 700fps video.

It's affordable if you have $5000 dollars and are willing to spend it on a plastic box from an unknown manufacture.

Have a look at the propper specs! It has a max iso of 400 for colour! Unless it's obscenely bright you are not going to get usable images at that high a frame rate. The supplied Nikon 50mm F1.8 D Lens isn't exactly a pro grade lens either, as he seems to be pitching this to professionals!

Cool idea though. I just can't see it taking off.

Looks very tempting for work, much cheaper than the regular VisionResearch cameras we use, means we can put one of these in harms way. Hopefully they make a go of this would be good to see more choice in lower spec high speed cameras.

The supplied Nikon 50mm F1.8 D Lens isn't exactly a pro grade lens either, as he seems to be pitching this to professionals!

The 50 1.8 is a cool lens to start with, imho. The system has a regular F mount (Nikon), which means you have a lot of options to upgrade to something more professional.

Also: The project has been fully backed! :clap:

Last edited:
why is it 5k ?

i dont know much about the tech, but inside looks like nothing, why is it so expensive ?

why is it 5k ?

i dont know much about the tech, but inside looks like nothing, why is it so expensive ?

For £5k, you could hire a Phantom Flex or Miro for a weekend. (Without lenses)

Back