Affordable roller case?

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi could anyone recommend a good roller case that won't break the bank?

£100 limit really.

Will be used to lump my gear about at weddings mostly.

I use a lowepro classified 200 at the moment and it's great but have gear stacked on top of eachother.

I have two non gripped bodies, 6 lenses and 2 flashguns amongst other bits and bobs.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Are you looking for new or 2nd hand?

I'm not too fussed whether new or second hand if I can get one in good condition [emoji106]

How about a toolbox on wheels? I'm sure one could be adapted with foam insets to hold any gear and within your budget.

Dave

I'm not too fussed whether new or second hand if I can get one in good condition [emoji106]
@dan_yorkshire

I have one of these: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/221066-REG/Tamrac_69801_698_Rolling_Backpack.html

Bought used but not abused from MPB and only used by me for storage of equipment at home and when going on holiday, never used 'in the field'.
Subject to a delivery quote I would be looking for £80 inc ... if you are interested I'll put up a for sale thread when I get back.

Am I being daft here? The reason I ask is because what everyone is calling a roller case looks to me like a suitcase with foam inserts. Am I wrong?

Remember to check the wheel size on what ever you go for. Smaller wheels will resulting in a lot of vibration being transferred to your expensive kit.

Last edited:
If you can find a 2nd hand one, we love THINKTANK. I have two... Snapperstuff distribute them if you can stretch to a new one.. They might do finance?

Cheers for the comments, was at a wedding yesterday so couldn't reply.

@gramps wouldn't mind seeing some photos, ideally loaded with gear to gauge its size, something different to the ones online elsewhere. Cheers

@dan_yorkshire Sorry, in loading it up with equipment I noticed an intermittent problem with one wheel ... will withdraw the suggestion. :)

Back