Afon Ogwen, beech, wind

Quite a few of us like ICM, but you may find fewer positive reactions if people come expecting a landscape image. :)

It could be one that does well in a competition but I’m not sure the general public or many other photographers will get it, though I like it. I’ve looked at it far longer than most pictures online, that can only be a good thing.

I really like it, though I might opt for a crop to remove some of the really dark bit at the bottom myself.

Thanks for the feedback - glad some of you like it. Was about half second exposure with stationary camera, river in spate, and timed for when the very gusty wind was gustiest. I'll try lightening the bottom a bit.

Thanks for the feedback - glad some of you like it. Was about half second exposure with stationary camera, river in spate, and timed for when the very gusty wind was gustiest. I'll try lightening the bottom a bit.

I don’t think you need to crop, to my eyes the balance is perfect as it is

I like it btw.
And just in case you would like to know, there is a "Show us your ICM shot" thread not long started up.

As i live in Bethesda I was Expecting a Decent pic and I open this WHAT is it supposed to be...this could be anywhere in the uk and it is toataly blurred sorry but cant see the point in this one

As i live in Bethesda I was Expecting a Decent pic and I open this WHAT is it supposed to be...this could be anywhere in the uk and it is toataly blurred sorry but cant see the point in this one
It`s called "Intentional camera movement" and it is just that, blurred, yes its that too.
It`s a case of a slower shutter speed and moving the camera either hand held or on a tripod.
Take a look at the link, you may actually like some of them......... https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/show-us-your-icm-shots.673281/

Works for me John

Back