Africa Safari eBook

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
No
Untitled-1.jpg

I have previously used my blog to share tips on wildlife photography in Africa. A couple of months ago I decided to take them offline and collate them into a series of free eBooks.

My reasoning was this allowed people to read at their leisure on an ipad or take it with them to a destination. I could use larger images, write more and the layout was more user friendly.

I have a draft copy and looking for feedback as to if this would work for you.

At this stage, it will be shorter writings, though by next year, I will look to combine them into a single book if possible.

http://rjohnsonimages.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Your-Approach-to-Wildlife-Photography.pdf

Last edited:
Hi Russell,

I think that is a great idea. I have always liked to have reference documents that allow me to refresh myself with techniques when i want to; i would definitely like to have your work available on my iPad.

We have our first safari holiday booked and i know that i need to be prepared for different situations than i would normally encounter wandering through the Fens and your sample book has already given me some good advice, thanks very much!

Best wishes,

Tracey

Back