after 30 years the king

Edit My Images
Yes
hello and i hope every one is well .

as ive been ingrossed in getting this shot/s with my scope i havent had chance to do anything els.

this is proberbly my best shot to date and it has taken me from childhood memories seeing these wonders flash bye.

skywatcher scope 600mm 2xtc croped for composition.

king-web.jpg

i will also be showing my other shot of a spotted fly catcher .

again weeks of reaserch and then the time to get the shots.

many of you have followed scope images and i have to say it sad the my complete kit will be going on the for sale forum if any of you are interested.
1.scope 2. 40d 3. manfrotto 393 head 4. manfrotto 190xprob

£1100 ono. i will do a full detail tomorrow.

image show what it can do

many thanks

as usual an excellent image, think it could stand a tiny tweak on levels, its a teeny bit dark on my screen.

Sorry to hesr you are selling up, hope its to buy new kit, and no other reason, has been an education seeing your shots from a telescope :)

thanks ian

can i jsut say that ive checked back serverl week and everyone has done some fantastic shots.

i appreciate what your saying about the adjustment rushed this through last but will have another going before printing.

it,s been many year's where my gear has limitation so im selling up and hopefully moveing to the dark side (d300) and then will have to give up for while until i get the right lens to walk about with which is 80% of the time .

il still keep the litle s100fs for garden stuff this winter.

hope tp get posting soon j

thanks folks for kind comments .

40d use the scope as a tele lens with the adapter to get a cfd and is very sharp.

Back