After a days play

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
We went to a dissused quarry near Rochdale the other weekend, where they run 4x4 fun-days. They are great fun, but you've got to be sensible...

2401718594_ecb87c7da1_o.jpg

2400890361_f696cf6f27_o.jpg

2401720502_c198d58394_o.jpg

More here. Thanks for looking :)

First is a cracker lovelly feel with the sky the steam mist everything works for me

Love the 2nd shot (y)
The processing works beautifully and really adds atmosphere to what for me would be an otherwise rather mundane scene
... sorry Im a mere female & pictures of wheels generally hold no interest to me;)
But I do like this. :D

Not again, what do I have to do to share a panoramic image on this site at the size the rules allow me to? I'd be grateful if a mod could re-link the 1000x418px image that has been broken. I appreciate the hard work that the mods do for this forum, but I hope you understand how annoying it is when links are broken for no good reason.
-------
Cheers James!

its not a panorama.. its a wide photo!

It's both. I'm not trying to be awkward, and I'm certainly not trying to break any posting rules, but to quote your own rules:

Marcel on the TP Rules page said:
We consider an image panoramic if it has a 2:1 size ratio or higher

...so I'd be grateful if it could be re-linked. It's not a brilliant image, and no-ones life will be more fulfilled by seeing it, but I feel as if I've been the victim of overzelous/misguided mod-ing once too often.

but I feel as if I've been the victim of overzelous/misguided mod-ing once too often.

It's not deliberate, I promise you.
Sorry about that though, we are all only human ;)
We don't get alot of panoramics, so the rule exception to allow panoramics often gets forgotten about.

Looks like a mod's put the image back so all's well that ends well :)

No2 all day long for me - lovely atmospheric shot. (y)

It's not deliberate, I promise you.
Sorry about that though, we are all only human ;)
We don't get alot of panoramics, so the rule exception to allow panoramics often gets forgotten about.

Looks like a mod's put the image back so all's well that ends well :)

Oh no, I didn't for a moment think it was malicious (y)

Woohoo I didnt know about the 1,000 pixel panorama shot.....

:thinking: :naughty: :clap:

/Devises plan to go and split all photos in two, resize to 1000 wide and post with a 1 pixel gap between them....

:D

Back