After a small backpack

Edit My Images
No
I currently have a Lowepro slingshot but find it uncomfortable after a full day shooting

So i am looking for a backpack, feeling that two straps will be better.

I have a fuji xt2 and a fuji 100-400 plus a couple of other lenses and my GoPro

Saw the Lowepro Tacho 150 which look like a good contender having a separate section for the GoPro and available from Amazon for £40

Before buying should i consider anything else to £70 MAX

Last edited:
I currently have a Lowepro slingshot but find it uncomfortable after a full day shooting

So i am looking for a backpack, feeling that two straps will be better.

I have a fuji xt2 and a fuji 100-400 plus a couple of other lenses and my GoPro

Saw the Lowepro Tacho 150 which look like a good contender having a separate section for the GoPro and available from Amazon for £40

Before buying should i consider anything else to £70 MAX

I have the Tahoe 150, and for a small BP, I really like it. Easily takes my XT2 with 80mm and a good few other bits. I`d double check on the total length of the lens attached. I can measure mine if you need :)

I had a slingshot previously.
I now use a flipside trek bp350.
It holds my Panasonic G80, 100-400mm lens plus 3 other lenses.
There's space at the top for plenty of other stuff etc.
Would cost a bit more than £70 new, but you can pick them up 2nd hand.
Carried it for 10 hours up and down 2 munros earlier this week, no problem :)

Last edited:
I have the Tahoe 150, and for a small BP, I really like it. Easily takes my XT2 with 80mm and a good few other bits. I`d double check on the total length of the lens attached. I can measure mine if you need :)
I would have the 100-400 unsattached

I have decided to take a punt on the Tahoe 150 from Amazon. If it no good can always return it

I had a slingshot previously.
I now use a flipside trek bp350.
It holds my Panasonic G80, 100-400mm lens plus 3 other lenses.
There's space at the top for plenty of other stuff etc.
Would cost a bit more than £70 new, but you can pick them up 2nd hand.
Carried it for 10 hours up and down 2 munros earlier this week, no problem :)
They are £100 on ebay with no second hand ones and tbh look too big for what i want

Thanks anyway

I find most of the photo rucksacks ridiculously over-priced and not suitable for hiking. I got an Osprey K38 and a pull-out insert for lenses and other gear and it works really well. Maybe not with the immediate accessibility of some of the photos bags, but still the only way I'd go.

I just got one of these to replace my ThinkTank sling (see Classifieds!). Great bag for the money (£18 secondhand from Wex).

I find most of the photo rucksacks ridiculously over-priced and not suitable for hiking. I got an Osprey K38 and a pull-out insert for lenses and other gear and it works really well. Maybe not with the immediate accessibility of some of the photos bags, but still the only way I'd go.

:agree:

Dave

I just got one of these to replace my ThinkTank sling (see Classifieds!). Great bag for the money (£18 secondhand from Wex).

I also like the little pouch bit at the top, to put shizz in :)

Last edited:
Back