Afterglow

Name
Rocky
Edit My Images
No
sunset at Cannon Beach, on the Pacific coast of Oregon State. Haystack Rock, on the right, is among the largest monolithic sea stacks in the world, at 253 feet high. it's seldom this clear there... skies are most often cloudy, but on a clear evening, the colors can be spectacular. this shot was taken with my FZ20 - it does a marvelous job with sunsets.

Afterglow.jpg

A lovely shot with beautifully muted tones in the sky. My only crit would be the person to the left of the shoreline is a little distracting. I'd look at cloning that out and it would (IMO) be spot on. :)

Paul C

A lovely shot with beautifully muted tones in the sky. My only crit would be the person to the left of the shoreline is a little distracting. I'd look at cloning that out and it would (IMO) be spot on. :)

Paul C

thanks, Paul. most people who've seen this like the person in the image, as it lends a sense of scale... i tend to agree, but i'd probably be happy with it either way... ;)

Leave the person in. How could you possibly scale that without him (or her) being there!

Great bit of natural architecture recorded fabulously! :clap:

Beautiful shot. I agree with Himupnorth and think you should leave the person in. That thers a big lump of rock and the person helps you see how BIG. The colours in the sky are just lovely isn't nature just wonderful (y)

Fabulous shot. By leaving the person in removes any doubts that the pic. is an illusion of the rocks.

Definately leave person in. Lovely shot.

Beautiful colours. Great compositon. I think the figure adds to it. Great shot (y)

Stunning, fantastic colour and the person should be left in.

Wow absolutely beautiful shot!! i like the person being in it :)

Back