Critique Afterglow.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry, yet another from my trip down the coast on Wednesday.

One of the reasons I'm posting this one is, that obviously, I like it, but another is that I'm noticing that there are significant and varying opinions on tones here. I've deliberately pushed this one a little more than I normally would and it certainly pops on my monitor. My monitor is calibrated with a Spyder 4 Pro, but maybe it's not the best monitor in the world. It's OK, wasn't cheap but isn't pro level. Anyway, just wondering what the thoughts are on this one as is please?

Ta.

Afterglow. by Dale, on Flickr

I think that is really good but so were the others. You just got a good evening, composed and timed it well. I do focus on the technical aspects of photography a lot, I believe you need to get the basics right in camera but you'd have to be a complete ape not to leave with a great image in conditions like that.

very nice Dale, love the colours.very soothing :)

Cheers. (y)

That's gorgeous! Doesn't look overdone.

Thank you. :)

STUN--NING photography.....!

Regards;
Peter

Thanks Peter.(y)

I think that is really good but so were the others. You just got a good evening, composed and timed it well. I do focus on the technical aspects of photography a lot, I believe you need to get the basics right in camera but you'd have to be a complete ape not to leave with a great image in conditions like that.

I think there's a compliment in there somewhere. ;):LOL: Mother Nature certainly made it easy. :)

Very nice shot, the colors are great, composition, reflection, exposure... well done :)

Thank you. :)

best central cut i have seen...colours are quite natural and the format...outrabes!

Colours (in terms of being pushed) look just right to me.

Back