afternoon in the park

Edit My Images
Yes
better put some more shots up to catch up.

last week i was going mad from revision for my medical finals part one(still am) and had to get out the house so i went to the park and snapped a few.

DSC_8251edit.jpg

DSC_8215.jpg

DSC_8182edir.jpg

DSC_8174.jpg

DSC_8310.jpg

completely overexposed and shot into the sun, but i much prefered it to the other similar shots :)
dreamy.jpg

thought i'd try the ultra wide for flowers, i like it :D
DSC_8276.jpg

no PP apart from a little sharpen and contrast on some. the colours are all as shot.

5 and 7 for me out of the flower shots. Love the colour terrapin shot too - you really got down where he lives there! I think he might stand a bit more saturation? :)

Like the colour terrapin, also like shot #5 - looks very good the lone red flower against the lighter colours, and the last shot - looks very effective with the wide angle.

Should have a wanring though - some of these shots are so vibrant I had to squint a little;)

lovely shots these, last throws of spring as the tulps, cowslips and primula's and polyantha's begin to fade.
TFS

CT said:
5 and 7 for me out of the flower shots. Love the colour terrapin shot too - you really got down where he lives there! I think he might stand a bit more saturation?
i sure did, nearly got trod on by a few grumpy people! i shall have a look at a brighter version too.

Warspite said:
Should have a wanring though - some of these shots are so vibrant I had to squint a little
tell me about it, i don't know if it was just the light or my camera was playing silly beggers with me but they are very bright indeed.
Boon said:
lovely shots these, last throws of spring as the tulps, cowslips and primula's and polyantha's begin to fade.
TFS
uh oh, i hope that doesn't mean all my nice local flowers are dissapearing. will have to go on a search for some more i think.

thanks for the comments :)

Back