Agarty Red Kites

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from my visit to the Red Kite feeding station at Agarty, near Stirling. It was a good afternoon and meet up with Arronbarnes. Nice guy and we had a good chat.

Processed these a week ago and have forgotten to post:bonk::bonk:

3438008587_6293d74e52_o.jpg

3438815770_9128ac3046_o.jpg

3438809994_88385c9cf4_o.jpg

3437992725_4328984f2b_o.jpg

Nice series of images there, number 1 is my fav (y)

Oh and :wave: it was nice to meet you and mrs taxi there.

Arron

A nice set and I know from bitter experience that these shots are not easy,I took some at Nant Yr Arian in mid Wales last week and non are as good as this although I took about 50 shots

Lovely series - like then all but without the numbers no 2 is a cracker.

Nice series of images there, number 1 is my fav (y)

Oh and :wave: it was nice to meet you and mrs taxi there.

Arron

Thanks Arron. It was a good day out.

A nice set and I know from bitter experience that these shots are not easy,I took some at Nant Yr Arian in mid Wales last week and non are as good as this although I took about 50 shots

They're not easy to get, but well worth the effort when you do get some good ones.

Nice set, like them alot.

Thanks Cosmix4

Lovely series - like then all but without the numbers no 2 is a cracker.

Tell me about it. Thanks for your kind comments erding.

Great set, shame about the tags though, why to they have to be so large :shrug:

Very nice series, makes me feel like just going up there today. Well photographed :)

Great series, the kites at Gigrin seem to be less tagged so maybe a better chance of getting untagged ones there.....still a fab series though.

Agree about the tagging, but still a good series, all crisp and clear, pleased you have retained some sky detail.

Superb really like the first shot
Pete

Great set there #2 is my favorite - stunning shot (y)

Very nice series, makes me feel like just going up there today. Well photographed :)

Thanks Loveaptors. Nothing stop[pping you going up, but I've been advised the best time of year to visit is October to March.

Great series, the kites at Gigrin seem to be less tagged so maybe a better chance of getting untagged ones there.....still a fab series though.

I would agree with you on that Mark. I've been to gigrin as well and there does seem to be a lower percentage of brds tagged. I think this may be due to the higher population of Kites in mid Wales. Where in the Stirling area there is a smaller number of pairs, all the nest are easier to locate.

Agree about the tagging, but still a good series, all crisp and clear, pleased you have retained some sky detail.

Thanks Les.

Superb really like the first shot
Pete

Thank Pete.

Great set there #2 is my favorite - stunning shot (y)

Cheers hyakuhei.

Nice shots mate, really like the first one nice to see a bit of blur skys :D

Back