Aggressive Horse

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Took these whilst on a walk with my daughter. The horse in the next field went nuts when it saw us and kept running towards us at full speed and was nearly falling over when it got to the little fence. A couple of times it looked like it was gonna jump it to get at us. Grabbed a couple pics and then left lol

IMG_14922.jpg

IMG_15081.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_15191.jpg

Very nice shots, good capture of movement.

He doesn't seem to have an aggressive demeanor at all though, quite the opposite!

Its possible he's actually really friendly and was excited to see you, and as some horses do, he may think that all people = bring me food :LOL:

Thats Royal Mail Pony express. At least they got the post code on it. :)

I love the composition in no 1 :)

you were lucky to have a fence between you - I've been 'mugged' a few times, but not at that kind of speed!

Very nice shots, good capture of movement.

He doesn't seem to have an aggressive demeanor at all though, quite the opposite!

Its possible he's actually really friendly and was excited to see you, and as some horses do, he may think that all people = bring me food :LOL:

I tried offering him some grass and he didnt want to know. The shots where he was trying to get at us didnt come out very well so put these up instead. The reason though was because his girl and foal had been taken out for some reason for the day and he wasnt happy about it. I went back the next day and they were all back together and he didnt even bother coming over.

Back