Edit My Images
Yes
She clearly adores the guy..
Love.jpg

Sort of..:D
Assets.jpg

I hope he's got a pre nuptual agreement with that one! :LOL:

excellent pics, really really good!

I'll certainly try to get to any meet there! :)

Ahhhh, must be love is right. Cedric those are fantastic shots! I definately like the first one the best. A little more emotion in that one I think. In the second shot looks like she's had enough of him,lol. What's in his mouth in the second shot though? Their tongues are not green I am sure,lol Love the clarity, well done!

Jewel

It's a grape Jewel - a woman nearby was chucking 'em grapes, which I suppose is better than the boiled sweets one guy was chucking 'em. :nut:

I think she is just after his grapes ;) . Good shots, first is excellent.

They're almost human aren't they, great shots but it's sort of sad that they're in captivity.

Great shots CT, the second shot could do with a little more space below the left subjects chin.

Chucking any type of food into the enclosures is a no no. These animals are on a strict diet.
A woman did the same thing on my last visit and I made sure she knew of my disapointment.
She then had her collar felt by the zoo keepers.

Did you enjoy your day at the UK's premier zoo.

Matt - people can be real thoughtless assholes. I remember a baby Polar Bear at Dudley Zoo choking to death on a rubber ball thrown to it by one of the visitors. :censored:

The day was great apart from being unbearably hot and I over-burdened myself with a bag of gear I didn't need. Slightly disappointed that I never got any big cat shots but them's the breaks.

Whoops! Somehow missed these - excellent work. And yes, what an idiot chucking boiled sweets f**kwits! *cough*

I've been to Chester Zoo many times (I used to live near Warrington)

talking of Fwits, I remember the Orang Utan smoking a lit fag someone threw over to it...quite comical to watch when you're a kid but I guess we know better now.

Is Knowsley Safari Park worth a trip with the camera?

I'll be going back down to Edinburgh to visit the Zoo there sometime in August...can't wait!

Back