Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
So what exactly do I have to do to get a title other than "forum regular"

Marcel, Matty? Please advise if you will

:D

nothing!

it either happens,,,,or it doesnt! :D

Although I seem to have been stripped of my title, for some reason!

If anyone on here deserves a title then Janice does for some of the superb threads she has been involved in!

Maybe 'under the table' rather than 'feet under the table' lol!!!

(John is immediately in trouble! Quakes in boots)

Normally winding Matty up works, or in Janices case posts that are taken completely out of context :LOL:

Being a bit naughty usually does the trick. I'm SUCH a good girl, I'm just a "regular" too. ;) :LOL:

Perhaps Janice was so naughty she just went off the floozy scale?

Perhaps Janice was so naughty she just went off the floozy scale?

I dont know what you guys are implying.:razz:
I MADE the floozy scale!! :D

And became Optech's No.1 fan!

I dont know what you guys are implying.:razz:
I MADE the floozy scale!! :D

And became Optech's No.1 fan!

One of your many titles, I blame Jonnyreb

If anyone on here deserves a title then Janice does for some of the superb threads she has been involved in!

Maybe 'under the table' rather than 'feet under the table' lol!!!

(John is immediately in trouble! Quakes in boots)

AND SO YOU SHOULD, MR. MURRAY!! :D :LOL:
What I get up to under the table is my business! :naughty:

Janice you are still our #1 Floozy even though you were stripped of your title!!

:D :LOL: (y)

So what exactly do I have to do to get a title other than "forum regular"

Marcel, Matty? Please advise if you will

Anton - I noticed it was people who stirred things up a bit who got these so when I spotted a thread matty started in the wrong forum I decided to prod him a bit about it to see what happened :shrug: - I ended up with "Bobby Davro" presumably due to my lame jokes & stupid comments :embarrassed: - recently I have been "upgraded" to "Dazzles Bobbies" which is more appropriate & agreeable :D
It does seem to be based on what sort of mood matty is in & how much you upset him :LOL: - you could try the sucking up approach but you might end up with a moniker like jonnyreb :wave:
Paul

I like my subtle one which relates to my flying. Pete's "sniffing his fingers" title is about the funniest.

Janice's should read "Beware - Brazen Hussy" I think ;)

I am NOT a brazen hussy! :bat:

I'm guessing mine comes from my India photos - and I'm quite honoured by it

It does seem to be based on what sort of mood matty is in & how much you upset him :LOL: - you could try the sucking up approach but you might end up with a moniker like jonnyreb :wave:
Paul

Scandalous - I've never even met the man!!!:p

Mr Charlton got me mine, then go thimself called "Squeeler" for a while for grassing me up

Scandalous - I've never even met the man!!!:p

Mr Charlton got me mine, then go thimself called "Squeeler" for a while for grassing me up

jon - I wasn't suggesting that YOU sucked up to matty :nono: - [note to self: watch that dodgy Matt Charlton bloke :LOL:]
Paul ;)

lol

I haven't met matty either.

I'm also responsible for moomike's. When we went to Chester zoo the lady in the canteen asked him if he wanted a child portion.

Sorry Mike, that never gets old ;)

Ah Wile - just noticed yours! Very good!

:agree: - Always liked CT's "Gobs in Nikons" which isn't, as it seems, being derisory to The Dark Side but refers to this (as told by CT himself)
I once removed the focusing screen from a brand new Nikon F4 and attempted to blow a hair off the screen (knowing full well it was a dumb thing to do) and managed to deposit a huge gob of spit on the matte side of the screen which dried in a horrible gooey mess. I couldn't live with it and took it to my repair guy fully expecting to have to fork out for a new screen. He disappeared into the back of the shop and five minutes later returned with the screen as clean as new. He never charged me either, but for months afterwards, I had to endure... "Gobbed in any good Nikons lately Cedric?" whenever I saw him.

Paul ;)

Mine and CT's titles come from a thread that I started ages ago...

Here is the link if yr intersted: Linky
(took some finding too)

lol

I haven't met matty either.

I'm also responsible for moomike's. When we went to Chester zoo the lady in the canteen asked him if he wanted a child portion.

Sorry Mike, that never gets old ;)

OUCH!! Reminds me of a while back when a 20 year old colleague of mine was turned down when he wanted to buy ciggies at a local shop.

The girl who turned him away could not have been a day over 18

Hey Oldgit

Just so you know I did read the link seeing as you so lovingly searched for it!

Did you ever get everything of your tc?

Must commend CT for his gobbing in Nikons...all they are good for!

:D :popcorn: :boxer:

:LOL:

You're better off sticking with the 'forum regular' title if you ask me.... I didn't even ask for a custom title - blame DF :p

Hi Min, good to hear from you!

How are you recovering from your medical adventure of a few weeks back?

Are you more mobile and mending ok?

Anton

I'm great now thanks :) Took a little longer to recover then I expected, but I'm about back to normal (and back at work :( ) now.

Must commend CT for his gobbing in Nikons...all they are good for!
... and I thought you were a nice guy Anton - Consider yourself off my Christmas card list! :bat: :annoyed: :boxer:
Paul :nikon:

I'm great now thanks :) Took a little longer to recover then I expected, but I'm about back to normal (and back at work :( ) now.

Congrats and comiserations Mini. In the same breath

Ahem..(cough cough)

What's a floozy?

Hmm. :p dictionary.com is my friend.

Polite:
A woman regarded as tawdry or sexually promiscuous.

Not so polite:
a gaudily dressed, usually immoral woman, esp. a prostitute

Not polite:
a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets

Back