Airstream Pix Published!

HOW MUCH??? Jesus, my twin axle bailey with everything inculding AC cost half that!

Still, the pics make it look good, nice work

Congrats on getting your shots in print :)

... still think the thing from outside looks like half finished throwback from the 60s :shrug:

Good pix, and a great looking page.

I could buy 8 1DS mk2 bodies for the price of that van!!

Congrats on getting your feature and pics published. It all looks very professional. Weren't these these the pics though that were 'not good enough' because they didn't show enough of the Airstream ? Did you retake them or did they change their minds ?

Ray

34k for a rolling road block...............:eek:

mad......quite mad i say!

congrats on the images though (y)

Congrats on getting your feature and pics published. It all looks very professional. Weren't these these the pics though that were 'not good enough' because they didn't show enough of the Airstream ? Did you retake them or did they change their minds ?

Ray

They were 'not good enough' for the front cover of the mag Ray. They were OK for the feature. And to be honest I'm just a little disappointed with how they turned out, but guess they're OK. When you've got something as special and as iconic (and as expensive!) as an Airstream, you get a picture in your head of what images you'd like to capture with it. But the actual capturing of those images in your head is the tricky bit! ;)

There are rumblings of a plan afoot (about 10% confirmed) that we may be able to take a 'Stream to the Norwegian Fjords overland via Calais in June... fingers and everything else are crossed! If I don't get any stunning images then I really will spit out the dummy! :D

If you can't get a cover shot with the Airstream on the banks of a Norwegian fjord with a perfect blue sky then you need shooting :D No pressure though .... ;)

Back