Albino California King snake!

Name
Gavin
Edit My Images
Yes
Albino Cali King (My first pics on the forum)

gert037.jpg

snake016.jpg

gert25-3.jpg

gert25.jpg

gert174.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0608.jpg

What sweetie, looking nice and healthy too. Reminds me of my jungle corn.
Pictures are nice and sharp. To improve you could look at your composition and ar creating a clutter free background which will make your photographs more appealing.
I know its hard capturing snakes as well as you have anyway, so you have done well. Try using a piece of card to place it on, place a hide over the snake so it is nice and calm and still, set your camera up then remove the hide when you are ready to get pics.

What sweetie, looking nice and healthy too. Reminds me of my jungle corn.
Pictures are nice and sharp. To improve you could look at your composition and ar creating a clutter free background which will make your photographs more appealing.
I know its hard capturing snakes as well as you have anyway, so you have done well. Try using a piece of card to place it on, place a hide over the snake so it is nice and calm and still, set your camera up then remove the hide when you are ready to get pics.

Thanks for the compliments and tips :)

I usually just point and click when taking pics, well with my snakes anyway but I know what you're saying about creating a clutter free background. I'll have to get myself a wee studio set up in the spare room.

and can i just add to that perhaps a warning in the title when the pics show it eating its food? Doesn't bother me but there are some squeemish folks here :D

and can i just add to that perhaps a warning in the title when the pics show it eating its food? Doesn't bother me but there are some squeemish folks here :D

Your advice has been noted and shall be acted upon :)

Back