Aldeburgh

Edit My Images
No
I didn't have much time this morning so decided to go to Aldeburgh as it is close by. The sunrise was very nice & had the added bonus of seeing a Tawny owl on the way so was definitely worth the trip.

1. 3.2 seconds at f/13, iso100.
Pebbles by tomh198218, on Flickr

2. 0.3 seconds at/f/13, iso100.
One More by tomh198218, on Flickr

3. 1/10th sec at f/13, iso100.
Two Belles by tomh198218, on Flickr

Cheers T

Last edited:
Great set of pictures, I especially like the third one. Wonderful light:clap:

Yeah....more or less. I'm up by Norwich Airport.

Oh right not to far away then! I'm planning to head to Herringfleet mill in the near future. Have you been there? It's a great spot, maybe we could do a tp mini meet! :)

All nice light comps etc. Just wondering if there is some post processing artefacts around the mast in the last shot?

Nice set - No3 has the edge for me the light is superb

Les ;)

Very nice set and the first is great.

Nice set (y)

All nice light comps etc. Just wondering if there is some post processing artefacts around the mast in the last shot?

In not sure. The original tiff looked ok on screen but will double check it later!

I'm planning to head to Herringfleet mill in the near future. Have you been there? It's a great spot, maybe we could do a tp mini meet! :)

Yeah, totaly up for a meet.

Ive shot Herringfleet a few times, I have a habit of picking dull days though. But let me know when you plan a visit and ill see what I can do :)

Nice set Tom, 2 and 3 take it for me, but 3 wins. Love the light running across the clinker hull of 'Two Belles'.
Lovely light, lovely sky. We'll done!

Lovely set - as said, smashing light and colours though out the set.

I am up Suffolk way every other weekend (from April to November) - keep me posted on a Suffolk mini meet !

Back