Aldi Photos alternative

Name
Gaz
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

I have used Aldi Photos for many years, mainly for prints ranging up to 8x12" and 12x16".

However, the last few times I have used them, their delivery has become extremely slow so I am looking to swap. Have always been fairly pleased with the quality they produce especially for the price.

Where do you guys get your prints from please? Especially bigger formats like 8x12" and 12x16".

Thank you.

I get my photos from my Canon Pro 1000 :)

Hi all.

I have used Aldi Photos for many years, mainly for prints ranging up to 8x12" and 12x16".

However, the last few times I have used them, their delivery has become extremely slow so I am looking to swap. Have always been fairly pleased with the quality they produce especially for the price.

Where do you guys get your prints from please? Especially bigger formats like 8x12" and 12x16".

Thank you.

They are probably having them printed in the EU.
Fallout of Brexit?

They are probably having them printed in the EU.
Fallout of Brexit?
Maybe not, Aldi is more British than the Brits — more a Union Flags on stuff in their stores than at a BNP rally — I exaggerate a bit, but not a lot ;).

None too sure about Aldi but I thought that Snapfish was a common supplier of photo services to the likes of the supermarkets???

Back