Alfa Romeo -yummy!!

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Hope you like:

Last edited:
:D

I wish i had the nerve to own one!! It's one car i think i could really fall in love with. I did nearly buy a GTV which i still think is one of the best looking cars ever made but it didn't fit in my garage!

That photo fills me full of WANT! :D

Can never understand why people want to own a pig ugly car that's going to rot within months and the electrics fail nearly every day. But each to their own I suppose. :shrug:

PIG UGLY I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I have yet to see an Alfa that could be classed as Pig Ugly and the Brera is as beautiful as any machine could be

I like the composition and the idea - but it would have looked far better IMO, if the car had been clean and dry.

The bottom left corner is kinda lost in the border as well, might be worth trying it with a dual colour border to isolate the car?

Can never understand why people want to own a pig ugly car that's going to rot within months and the electrics fail nearly every day. But each to their own I suppose. :shrug:

Not surprised you can't understand that, I doubt anyone does. :shrug:

I do like the shot but I agree that it would be better done on a clean one.

Obviously from someone who knows nothing about Alfa Romeos.

Obviously from someone who knows nothing about Alfa Romeos.

Ssshhhhhh.

You'll ruin the exclusivity. :cautious:

alfa's are apauling cars and no-one should consider buying one.

Confessing to being an Alfa owner - must clean mine up and subject it to a shot or two! Nice capture.....

always wanted one - some beautiful designs

Could never afford the depreciation and running costs.

Oh....and nice shot

I had 5 Alfas in the years before moving over here.

I can't wait for them to come back to America.

Great shot, by the way.

Back