Alfa TI

Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have the Continental tyres...mine has P-Zero Neros so will be interested to see how long they last!

Nice pics

OK, envy temporarily suppressed, the pictures. Lovely setting, #2 looks like a bit of a straighten wouldnt go amiss and either include a bit more rh lights or crop out completely, looks a bit odd with just part of one. #1 is nice enough, the background sets off the black body very well. #3 doesn't do it for me tbh but #4 is a good conversion (y)

and sorry, can you resize them to 800px please?

Loverly, just loverly. What engine? Could be time to exchange the 156! And sorry can you please resize to 1800px.

I see you have the Continental tyres...mine has P-Zero Neros so will be interested to see how long they last!

Nice pics

Hopefully longer than they used to on my 156 - approx 9-11,000 miles and they were completely knackered.:puke: I wouldn't have minded too much if I'd been throwing it round corners over some of the back roads round here, but most of it was motorway mileage,

I really feel 800 is too small - what are people viewing on....VGA monitors......guess like everything in this country we cater for the minority.

Ah well can be bothered resizing so sorry folks use the links or fully understand if you chose not to.

Nice pics

I'm not a high mileage driver so probably get a couple of years at least from them.

Loverly, just loverly. What engine? Could be time to exchange the 156! And sorry can you please resize to 1800px.

It's the 1.9 diesel - quick enough but poor economy.

1800 is good (y)

They do make lovely motors, some great photos as well ++

They do indeed - it's just a shame everyone defaults to the German brigade in this country....if people only knew what they were misssing

Don't get me wrong the Germans make great cars just don't have the soul you get in Italian cars, appliances as Clarkson calls them :LOL:

=Flash In The Pan;1637116]Number one is really nice, could be a brochure shot (y), the rest don't do anything for me, unfortunately :(
:plus1:

It's the 1.9 diesel - quick enough but poor economy.

1800 is good (y)

The Ti is definitely the pick of the bunch, verrry tempted, but I would miss 50+mpg from my 1.9 Jtd. You could always get a re-map 180bhp is easily to achieve, it may improve economy.

If your miles are good ones you should still achieve 40+ but not 50.....progress hey !

love alfa's....want a 159 JTD myself there's a 170bhp 2.0l now for the 147 I think

nice shots though, really like the setting and the DOF used

Thanks Matt -there is a TBI (1750CC) engine on it's was (due now) which is meant to be a belter....could realy make the 159 even more desirable (y)

If your miles are good ones you should still achieve 40+ but not 50.....progress hey !

With FSDs + Eibachs I'm always looking for the back roads, 50 mpg is achievable because brakes are seldom used.)

Alfa :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Romeo​

Don't know much about motors (although did have a Mini Cooper S in my youth )

I'm a bit long in the tooth nowadays, so they are all bits of tired tin ;)

Really do like the first, as mentioned, it could easily be a brochure shot.

I'd check your verticals on some, the castle? sides are out of sync

Thanks Les - in hidsight probably only the 1st is of a quality to be shown on here...there does seem to be a very good level of photgraphy on this forum.

I really like these. Number 1 is my favourite. Great DOF.

T.

lovely looking car , but , pic 3 , you dont wanna go past 90 degrees when you are squatting :nono: :LOL:

Back