Aliens at Calis

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_2864cropsma.jpg

I took this in the car park of the shopping centre in Calis, France.
I was totally blown away by the light and the reflections :)

Those lamps are typically French and artistic looking, lol ours are usually just straight poles with a dirty great light on the top !

I can see where you are coming from the light and reflections do look cool, is unfortunate the shopping trolleys are in there ! Not a bad shot though :)

Oooh, from Oslo ! was sent there by work a couple of years ago and really liked it ! :)

(I deleted the duplicate thread by the way :))

Well spotted. Very... 'War Of The Worlds' :)

A really nice pic ... well spotted and exposed ... shame about the trolley parks ... spoils the essence a little ... but very good take all the same ... (y)

TFS ... :p

WOW! War of The Worlds I mean! A great "carry your camera at all times" reminder! I hardly ever take mine shopping with me :LOL:
Paul

something certainly different

PaulBoy said:
WOW! War of The Worlds I mean! A great "carry your camera at all times" reminder! I hardly ever take mine shopping with me :LOL:
Paul

Ditto - well spotted!

I've noticed those curved street lamps in Calais too. Never thought to photograph them though. More a case of get to the car park and get buying wine and beer until the car is full :)
Oh and the wet ground reminds me how wet I got loading the car the time before last. Waiting for a channel tunnel low fare offer to go again now.

Nice shot :)

when I went to France for one of those shopping days, I can remember saying to anyone in the car that would listen to me, 'even the lamp posts are artistic'...and they are, all along the motorways too, you see stylish lamps. Well seen Luchie, lovely light too :)

Back