Aliens Photographed

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys
really dont know what to make of this I was out snapping birds when I snapped this image - on closer inspection it clearly shows what can only be described as Alien beings at the controls;)
I would llike some opinions please
1225842107_rYTcf-XL.jpg

I'm lost. All I can see is a Jet and two pilots.? And poor composition.

The O.P. Is talking about the light reflections on the visors giving h
the surreal appearance of glowing eyes on an inhuman like silhouette.
What he didn't do was ask for a critique. The photo is obviously just a grab shot and is presented here simply for fun. I am envious of declan though as all his photos come out of his camera perfectly composed.:cautious:

Last edited:
What he didn't do was ask for a critique. The photo is obviously just a grab shot and is presented here simply for fun. I am envious of declan though as all his photos come out of his camera perfectly composed.:cautious:

Spot on Gary
my God where has his sense of humour gone... I look forward to Critique Declans images

Lol, brilliant grab shot! (y)

If this is the case, then It's surely in the wrong section. The General Photo Sharing Section is 'A forum to post and share your photographs for general thoughts, comments and critique.' Maybe it should have been posted in Photos for Pleasure.

And no, shamefully I don't always have perfectly composed images, but at least I try ;).

And for those saying they can not wait to critique my photos, go for it, their not that hard to find. I'm all for hearing peoples opinions on my images. As that helps my photography go further as well as myself as a photographer. Sorry for being blunt & having an opinion :wave:

Also, No harm was intended to the OP

Hi Guys
really dont know what to make of this I was out snapping birds when I snapped this image - on closer inspection it clearly shows what can only be described as Alien beings at the controls;)
I would llike some opinions please
1225842107_rYTcf-XL.jpg

nice one...

Can I ask how was this shot taken?

Was it from another aircraft?

EXIF data shows a SS of 1/5312 and a fl of 600mm!!

It seems you were the alien flying in space along this jet when you took this pic!!!

:D

i like it...(y)

Nice one.

Looks there may even be a little droid on top behind the cockpit.

i thought it was all about the tiny spacecraft getting a lift on the back... oh come on.. its there! :)

oymd
I shot this from the ground using a 300mm lens hooked upto a 2x converter

thanks for looking in
Chris

NO WAY....

u didn't!!!

But that jet must have been miles away!!

was that handheld, or a tripod?

and was it BURST shooting, or just one shot?

And was it really at 1/5312s?!

Well...I'm no pro...so have no real insight in to technicalities...but all I can say is WOW...fantastic shot....

to be at on the ground and catch a fighter jet in flight..with such detail is amazing to say the least...

Well done...!! if i may say so...(y)

I have been telling the kids for years that Aliens are real, now we have the proof:LOL:

Oymd
was hand held about 1/4 mile away from the aircraft and was a series of about 8 shots I noticed he was going to be very close to passing the Sun so spun round had all the wrong settings and in the best panic fashion spun the shutter speed up as to not bleach out the whole scene and let rip and this shot posted at the beginning of the thread with the Alien eyes is the one before
this image
1225846805_sJKK2-XL.jpg

Chris

Oymd
was hand held about 1/4 mile away from the aircraft and was a series of about 8 shots I noticed he was going to be very close to passing the Sun so spun round had all the wrong settings and in the best panic fashion spun the shutter speed up as to not bleach out the whole scene and let rip and this shot posted at the beginning of the thread with the Alien eyes is the one before
this image
1225846805_sJKK2-XL.jpg

Chris

This pic makes it look like ET is the pilot :)

Oymd
this image
1225846805_sJKK2-XL.jpg

Chris

very nice...
thnx for sharing them.....

2nd shot definately has a close encounters feel about it :LOL:

Fantastic!

This is not a UFO, it's merely some swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Great captures. Just got some stange looks in the office as i burst out laughing at ET!!!
(note to self: must get on with work......)

Back