All about the Canon EOS 450D

Name
Bartosz Wozniak
Edit My Images
Yes
I wanted to create this thread to find out everything about the Canon EOS 450D. I am probably getting this camera soon and I wanted your opinions of it, the good and bad sides and your opinions on the camera.

I have had a 400d and now have a 40d but was damn close to getting the 450d. If you find the spec to your liking then it will be a great camera. it's light but full of features.

But bare in mind that it's you and the lens that make the image, the camera just records what you point it at.

If i had to sell my 40d i would deff get the 450d.

just gone to a 450d from a 1000d , definitely an improvement , thats not to say the 1000d was bad , far from it :)

I used the 350D for years and it was an exceptionally good camera so the 450D will be better. The only downside I can think of is its small size which feels strange if you're used to large cameras. You do get used to it though.

I garduated from a 350D to a 40D which was a huge leap in terms of functionality and performance. Also the xxD range have a more robust-magnesium chassis and larger body.

Having said that I have recently given my daughter a 450D and it is a super camera which turns out some great results. I would suggest a trip to your local Canon shop to try the 450D and 40D-you can pick up a good used 40D on here/AV forums or Fleabay for around the price of a new 450D so it then becomes personal preference!!

Hope this makes some sort of sense!!

amazin camera, but as with all camers its the person behind the camera that really matters, also u just need to be at the right place at the right time!

i have a 450D and i think it's amazing.

but as people have said, best bet is to try a load of DSLR's out and make your own decision :]

Well, my dad has a 450d and that is the only camera I have had experience of really. I have no comparison. Well, I will wait till Christmas with buying my camera, but I am thinking about a 40D or the 450D. Of course if there are some Mint deals, I wont mind the 500d or the 50d either. I think that the 450d is probably good enough for me, however the 40d has a much nicer built body, and I also think that it is a little bit better than the 450D. I will just have to wait and see.

Back