All Consumed..

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of studio images from a shoot last night....Rob is vocalist in Death Metal band All Consumed, so I wanted pretty moody images.....

Xpro with 60mm and Neewer tt850 flash through gridded beauty dish;
rob%2B%281%2Bof%2B1%29_small.jpg

Xpro with Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 (Tokina variant) attached via Fotodiox adapter and lit by Neewer tt850 flash through beauty dish (no grid);

rob%2B%282%2Bof%2B1%29_small.jpg

Two cracking shots, you've achieved what you wanted - especially in 2, great expression.

Really love the second one. Like the eyes looking just past the viewer and the treatment. Cool!

Hi Paul, I think you've created a couple of really good shots here. They both certainly get across the type of character the guy would appear to be. As with others I prefer the second shot.(y)

George.

Love the second one. I think the first would have been more dramatic with the light directly in axis.

First one is great but the second one is striking. Lighting, pose and processing all top notch :)

Totally agree with what everyone else seems to be saying. First is good, second one is excellent.

Love that second one. Looks like a inmate that's just told a documentary interviewer about a murder.

Back