All good things come to those that wait.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
About time too :LOL: Apart from being pleased that this is a first for me, I was more relieved to know that the two females have at least got some company. All three have been going backwards and forwards every twenty minutes or so on the feeders. the females love the Peanut Butter whilst this Male loves the insect block. He was more often than not flying straight down on to the cage, so after a bit of arranging I forced him on to the perch. C&C welcome and thanks for looking.

IMG_8347_filtered.jpg

IMG_8349_filtered.jpg

IMG_8348_filtered.jpg

IMG_8487_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Rich, as you say, patience paid off. Cant decide between 3 & 4 as a favourite, both good but with different BG, I'll settle for both I think, but they are all pleasing shots. Lovely sharp images and good colours, well done (y)

Well done Rich some excellent shots there :)

There's a lot of waiting involved in bird photography ;)

Lovely shots indeed, and a pretty bird.

But I gotta ask, what is it?

:amstupid:

Thanks guy`s. Andy / Vaughan it is a Male Blackcap. Here is one of the female for comparison.

IMG_8016_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Is it a Blackcap? Nice pictures anyway.(y)

Ah, missed the above post.^^^^

Last edited:
Cracking set Rich. When you've done with this bird can you send it up here, i'd love to add a good pic of one of these to my collection.

Cracking set Rich. When you've done with this bird can you send it up here, i'd love to add a good pic of one of these to my collection.

That will depend on what you are swapping :thinking: Thanks.

Well done Rich, great shots as usual, pleased you have got what looks like a breeding pair.

Regards: Gordon

Lovely work mate, beautifully clean and sharp.

Andy

Well done Rich glad you got the male don t want to sound to negative but I know you always take it ok but I feel they just need a bit of punch I don t know if they need much contrast there is just something I can t put my finger on they seem a bit to grey if that makes sense

I reckon its still the female who's been to the featherdressers and had a black rinse put in ! ;)

Well nice shots Rich :clap:

John

Thanks again for the comments. Kaz I think you have a valid point there as in the originals he does seem to have some slightly shaded and different tones to the chest. I have done a slight variation on two of them but still not 100% sure. Not an excuse but me puter is still playing up and cannot get it sorted until at least next week, so at the moment it is kind of guess work. Please feel free to point out anything that does not look right with the edits.

edit2_filtered.jpg

edit1_filtered.jpg

Lovely set Rich (y) the 2nd one is the best IMO (y)
thats a cracker of a female too :)

Excellent set mate (y)

Sorry i have'nt been in touch things have taken another turn for the worse

my father is now in hospital, I hope things are ok with you and we must have

another meet soon i could do with a laugh

Regards

Richard

Lovely set Rich (y) the 2nd one is the best IMO (y)
thats a cracker of a female too :)
Thanks Chris
It might just be me then Rich they are cracking images I just can t explain what they are missing maybe vibrancy is the word now the female image looks better the greens look more vibrant is the camera on sRGB
No probs Kaz and I know what you mean when you say you cannot see what it is. And btw the female was not from today but a week or so ago, so the green moss is alive ;)
Lovely shots Rich.. well hunted for, nicely done. :clap:
Thanks Adam
Excellent set mate (y)

Sorry i have'nt been in touch things have taken another turn for the worse

my father is now in hospital, I hope things are ok with you and we must have

another meet soon i could do with a laugh

Regards

Richard

Sorry to hear that Rich, my thoughts are with you (y) Yes it would be great to sort out a meet again but that can be sorted at any time which suites you. Trev4 is itching to get down here and give me a hug :naughty: But he is too busy at the moment watching doctor and nurse programmes on telly. Something about a bloke with a bad case of a toilet brush stuck up his arse :puke: My concerns for him are growing by the day now :shake::shake:

Last edited:
Trev4 is itching to get down here and give me a hug :naughty: But he is too busy at the moment watching doctor and nurse programmes on telly. Something about a bloke with a bad case of a toilet brush stuck up his arse My concerns for him are growing by the day now :shake::shake:

:shake::shake: indeed. Posted at 4.50am, were you up all night thinking of this one :thinking: its getting towards u8myufo time :p. Rich, dont be concerned, I'm all out of hugs :puke::LOL:. I still dont know how he got the brush up there though, and no suggestions please :D:D
We're waiting for some suggestions from you for locations down your way and then we can all decend on you (y)

Back