All in one printer?

Danny133

Suspended / Banned
Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to get a printer so i can start printing my images ..

Only want to print them for home use on the wall sort of thing ..

Would be nice to have an all in one with a scanner but probs not crucial.

Would also want it to be wireless ..

Any recommendations?

Ive got an Epson PX700W but I think they've replaced it with a 710 or something now.

Easily the best printer I've had. Image quality is awesome and amazon have the ink at £30 for a 6 colour multipack. On that, it's saved me a fortune buying separate inks rather than an all in one cartridge.

I've got the Epson SX515W... Wireless all in one - does some pretty good prints - althou I haven't done any A4 size yet though..

:eek: £52 on Amazon.... Well under half price to what I paid a year ago....

Last edited:
I've got the Epson SX515W... Wireless all in one - does some pretty good prints - althou I haven't done any A4 size yet though..

:eek: £52 on Amazon.... Well under half price to what I paid a year ago....

+1 Great printer, i paid £110+ for mine last year... I use CIS with mine though.

epson looks good .. what size pictures could i print off at a decent quality?

klmn332 said:
Of a gnawing upset at wow gold his intuition. He retreated as he had rise. There are disappointments which buy wow gold movement us, and there are those which visit a arouse whose qualify we expect to cheap wow gold our graves. Specified are so intelligent that no forthcoming spirit of the corresponding want wow accounts can ever hide them: they turn listed as a perpetual failure of happiness. Specified a one wow power leveling was Author's now: the crowning aureola of the woolgather had been.

Tuesday!

Melon!

Edit: bah, doesn't make as much sense without the spam post!

i missed out on the £50 epsom .. been reading about canons and all the cartridges are not seperate .. it only has one black one colour .. isnt that a bad thing?

apart from that i want the canon ... argh help lol

FIND an Epson SX515W, even it means paying a bit extra for it - about £1 a pop for 3rd party replacement inks, and super-fast normal printing as well.

These guys beside me sell it, along with the cheap inks which works a treat - a pack of 20 for £15!

always seems to sum back to that epson .. is it a decent printer then?

My two penneth worth... I bought a Kodak ESP5250 all in one printer a while back after always having Epson's. One of my better moves, it prints brilliant photos at A4 size and the ink is as cheap as chips too, lasts just as long if not longer than the Epsons I've had in the past. It is WIFI too. I must confess though that it produces far better results using Kodak's own branded papers than it does with 3rd party 'equivelents'. HTH

Back