The TP52 - 2026 Allan.H 52 for 2026 WEEK 40 Everyday tool

Ooooh nice! I'd lose half the empty space at the top :)
 
Such a beautiful image Allan, perfect lighting and composition.
 
Nice!
I like the colours and the perspective. The leading lines really pull you in.
 
Nice - I bet that postbox could tell some tales :)
 
Great colours especially the orange, quite surprised it has street lighting as it looks as though its out in the sticks a bit
 
Great colours especially the orange, quite surprised it has street lighting as it looks as though its out in the sticks a bit
It's just off a busy road leading into Chester, it's about a mile long straight road a route until the mid 1960's to a ferry across the river Dee, it now leads to a bridge.
At the end of the lane there are about 6 houses so I assume the lighting is there for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nog
Nice!
That hard sidelight works well. I like the simplicity of the composition too.
 
Just a little freaky Allan...I like it.
The water drop shot is excellent as well.
 
Portrait looks like something out of Dr Who! Works well though. Water droplet is excellent.
 
Nice one Allan :)
 
Back
Top