Alpine Landscapes

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
A few photos I took on my summer holiday in the French Alps this year. Thought I'd put them up for comments and criticism, I'm always looking to improve! :) We stayed in an apartment in Guillestre in case anyone is wondering.

I have only just got a set of GND filters, so I used lightroom to hopefully achieve the same effect here. Hopefully I'll get to use the filters soon.

This panorama was taken halfway through an epic full-day hike, looking back across the grassy valley we had walked up to and along.

Holiday2_zpsb49a416c.jpg

This silhouette is probably my favourite of all the shots I took - it's framed and hanging on my wall :)

Holiday3_zpsa6454e81.jpg

And lastly this sunset was shot from my bedroom window.

Holiday1_zps0b8e5a62.jpg

Thank you for looking!

The second deserves a place on the wall and I don't think the first one would be far behind, cant wait to get my 10-22 tomorrow.

Great images thanks for sharing

The second deserves a place on the wall and I don't think the first one would be far behind, cant wait to get my 10-22 tomorrow.

Great images thanks for sharing

Thanks! I've printed the first shot too at about 2 feet wide and I'm pleased with it. It's not on the wall yet though. I've heard great things about that lens, good luck with it!

Second shot for me also, a superb sense of scale and what a magnificent area.

I have to agree. That second image is a real stunner and should be on a wall.

Back