Also from Nottingham!

Edit My Images
Yes
Just joined up :) my name is James, I live in Nottingham. I'm 26.

I have a degree in Wildlife photography(Blackpool and the Fylde college) and an HND in photograpy and digital imaging (South Nottingham College)

My passion is Travel and Landscape imagery, I have worked as a portriat photography and now sell aerial imagery!

The only thing i haven't dome is motorsport photography which is wierd as i'm a bit of a car nut!

I'm currently hating my job and want to get back into photography so thought i'd sign up here to get some advise on where to start!

Looking forward to chating with you all.:)

Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

It all sounds clever but i never really got into photography as a career- i never found a way in and had to give up as i needed money. i went into sales as it paid ok but now i don't give a monkies about the money as i'm not happy.

I would rather earn less but love the job i do so i'm looking to make a big change in my life and see if i can't make it as a professional photographer.

What i' really like is to do some wedding assisting during the summer months as i can do this on weekends (anyone looking for an assistant!?) and then look to take on a few more things until i get to a point where i can quit my job and do photograhy full time.

Hi and welcome :wave:

Hullo :wave:

Howdy :) welcome the forums! Where abouts is South Nottingham College?

Welcome aboard :)

Its on Greythorn drive, just on the edge of Clifton.

Hiya and welcome. glad to see more peeps from nottingham joining the forums!! we will have to get a mini meet organised.

The south notts college on greythorne drive is the one in west bridgford. The one in clifton is on farnborough road!! ;)

Hiya and welcome. glad to see more peeps from nottingham joining the forums!! we will have to get a mini meet organised.

The south notts college on greythorne drive is the one in west bridgford. The one in clifton is on farnborough road!! ;)

So it is! As i now live in West Bridgford i get confused! (plus its 4 years since i went to the college!

Its the farnborough road building that i went to.

Back