Always check message before sending!

Edit My Images
No
Sent a message to a firm this morning, part of which said "Spoke to a very nice lady yesterday". Looking at the message later I found that I had left a 'd' out!!

Indecent ones are better!!!

As a boy, an uncle of mine causes some consternation followed by tittering when he went into the Ladies. His explaination was that he thought the sign said "Laddies" and he was too young to be a Gentleman. Would have been early '50s.

My downfall is predictive text on my phone; I am trying to discipline myself to always read what I think I have typed before sending.....my fingers are too big for the keyboard and I often hit the wrong keys, the combination of wrong keys & predictive text is a recipe for disaster.

My funniest one in response to a "can I come over"? type text
Was sure, but it looks like a Boobs hit this place ( I was decorating at the time and of course I meant "Bombs" )
Technology hates me, it always has, and always will :(

My downfall is predictive text on my phone; I am trying to discipline myself to always read what I think I have typed before sending.....my fingers are too big for the keyboard and I often hit the wrong keys, the combination of wrong keys & predictive text is a recipe for disaster.
I worked with a guy who was having a passionate affair with his best mate’s wife. They were always texting each other while he was at work, prior to him sneaking off for a quick bit of how’s your father if the husband was out. He sent her a text once and she was really puzzled and asked what the hell he was talking about?

He’d meant to send “I can’t wait to lick your p*ssy” but it got autocorrected to “I can’t wait to kick your puppy”.

My best one back in the days of predictive text was sent to a colleague who told me she was applying for a new job. I responded with "you can bed me for a reference" when obviously I meant "add."

Fortunately she saw the funny side of it [emoji38]

Back