am currently Jag-less

Edit My Images
Yes
:crying:
not as bad as it sounds to be honest,
i'm moving house next Monday ,
and my project XJS got put onto a low-loader and taken to the new place , had to buy a ' breathable ' car cover , as she will be outside for a week or two ,
it all went quite well to be honest,
i connected up the battery , after sorting all the electrics out in the boot after repairing the buttress, and drove her out the garage and 3 parts up the low-loaders ramp b4 the back wheels started spinning, we then used the hoist to get the the rest of the way up ,
tied her down, and drove to the new house, offloaded her, and i then drove her up the 100 foot drive and parked her outside the new garage/workshop
didn't want to run her for too long as there is no fan for the engine atm , am going all electric , when i buy the parts , lol
new bonnet is on the way , and a new TWR ( style ) body kit will be bought in the next few weeks,
am now trying to clear the garage out , didnt realise there was so much of her on the floor ::) lol

MyPix:thinking:

Nice one, sounds like it went as planned. (y)

Although I couldn't fail to notice....100ft drive? :nuts: :eek: ooer missus, very posh!

Nice one, sounds like it went as planned. (y)

Although I couldn't fail to notice....100ft drive? :nuts: :eek: ooer missus, very posh!

Thanx,

it goes well with the swimming pool in the 300 ft back garden (y)

and we're gona add a 6 person hot-tub to:bonk:

MyPix

Oooh lovely, what time should I come round.
Bring a bottle?

Back