Answered Am I being thick?

Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to actually post a couple of my photos, despite not having done so since 2017 when I joined! However I'm struggling to find how to, the FAQ's is coming up with no subjects at all and a search gives no results either. I did find a question which said due to a lack of storage image sizes are reduced? Obviously others are posting so there must be a way, just me being dense I assume.

You can copy and paste an image into the comment box, drag and drop an image into the comment box, use the Attach Files button under the comment box or upload to flickr or another photo site and post a link into the comment box

Also note, Attachments are restricted to less than 500kb and 1024 px on the longest side or they will fail to up load

A 640 x 480 file size ( Set this in your camera when taking the photos ) works for me when I post photos

That's the size I'm posting at at the moment - still haven't got my main machine fixed so have to do basic resizing in-camera!

Thank you all for your assistance. Strangely I didn't get any notification of any replies to this post!

Thank you all for your assistance. Strangely I didn't get any notification of any replies to this post!
That's a bit odd, your personal settings are all set to receive notifications

Back