Amazing customer satisfaction - WEX photography course.

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I mailed Wex on the off chance they would refund the cost of 2 tickets for a food photography day seminar in January that I had purchased last October and now cant go because my wife's going into hospital on the 7th Jan for a hip operation (replacement) she'll be crocked and I'm going to be a) her carer and b) couldnt go and leave her at home alone.

Just received the mail from them and they have give me a total refund, I am blown away by this generosity.

Thankyou Wex it is really really appreciated.

Matthew Binnie

Just as it should be.

Hope all goes well for your wife.

Well done to Wex - they obviously have someone in their customer services department who realises that the 'cost' of making such a refund will be well worth it for the positive PR value such a move makes (and they've also got some time to fill the now vacant spots, so it might actually cost them nothing), wish more firms had a similarly positive attitude.

Hope all goes well for your wife, and she makes a speedy recovery.

A little goodwill goes a long way. By doing this is they are probably going to make more money in the long run (and they can probably still sell the tickets) Knowing a business cares about it's customers make people more comfortable about buying from then.
So another Well done WEX

I had a good experience recently when trading a lens in and buying others. They held new lens order including the cyber Monday discount until the trade in was sorted about a week later. I had agreed a trade in quotation but after inspection they paid extra as they thought it was better condition than I had suggested. They didn’t need to do either but it was very appreciated.

Back