Amazing photography and manipulation skills by a 14 year old.

They are wonderful, kids imaginations can be great (when they are away from computer games):D

Very imaginative work there, very impressive.(y)

I think the first comment sums it up:

He can do this quality of work because he has never been told it's impossible for him to do it.

Isn't PP to some extend a computer game? ;)

Some very ill informed comments on the linked page!

Odd that we're allowed to comment on the pics even though the artist isn't here to reply!!! :D Not really my cuppa char but I can appreciate that they are very well done in both aspects (shooting and PPing.)

I'm impressed at the levels of his PP skills, far exceeds my abilities on that front :LOL: but also his imagination and vision, it's amazing how talented some younger photographers are, sure wish I'd picked up the photography bug when I was a lot younger

These are simply superb. The imagination and execution are so good.

Absolutely brilliant. He's also young enough not to get tagged as self obsessed. ;)

Very very good shots. All the more impressive given the photographers age.

He can do this quality of work because he has never been told it's impossible for him to do it.

Agreed.

Thate="Pookeyhead, post: 5944652, member: 57603"]Agreed.[/quote]
That

That, a creative mind and an advanced skillset.

Really? This is the ONLY reason he can do it?

I hear this repeated a lot, usually followed by a link to Ken Robinson for 'proof' as if it is the only truth and explanation.

So how do some people manage to escape the factory to explore and create new and innovative ideas? If you find exceptions to the rule....well it isn't a rule anymore.

not taking anything away from the young chap as he seems to have a knack for it, obviously introduced to things at an early age though ....

great work, and as said, by the time he's leaving school he will have a great skillset under his belt if he keeps it up

Really? This is the ONLY reason he can do it?

I hear this repeated a lot, usually followed by a link to Ken Robinson for 'proof' as if it is the only truth and explanation.

So how do some people manage to escape the factory to explore and create new and innovative ideas? If you find exceptions to the rule....well it isn't a rule anymore.

I didn't say it was the only reason.
But I do think if you're never told you can't do anything then you're more likely to succeed.

I didn't say it was the only reason.
But I do think if you're never told you can't do anything then you're more likely to succeed.

Agreed Charlotte, but how do you know this applies to this chap? Nothing in the article to say what kind of environment he has developed his skills and creativity in.

Great imagination, and high level of both camera and Photoshop skills, regardless of age (y)

Rather better than the Cottingley Fairies nonsense that had people foxed for decades http://www.unmuseum.org/fairies.htm

Back