After christmas Cobra takes his new flashy bird out to lunch

f1-1.jpg

and a flashy mate tries to muscle in :(

f2.jpg

:LOL:(note he's already losing his hair):LOL:

GIT!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers Stuart

Btw Kelly you've exceeded your pm limit (and you a mod too :LOL: ) so i cant reply to you - but yes that'd be great

Ha ha, oopsy! I'm never on the laptop now so I don't clear down as often. I'll send you the critter ebay link in the morning when I get on the laptop

No worries Kel , Tori T has just sent me the link

Cool :D have fun

Not quite the same but just over a fiver (inc. P&P) on flea bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Knobby-Ki...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5218925762799100438

Knobby Kid - approx 28 cm tall and 7cm in diameter - squishy fun toy - ideal for Autism - NEW
Available in various colours. Please indicate preferance otherwise we will send first one out of the box

What are they trying to say here :shrug:

:D

Edit I have been corrected by the lady herself (y)
They are on fleabay for just under a fiver (all in)
HERE

If you've got one near you you go to Hawkins Bazaar, they have them for £3 for the big one and loads of others including the flashing ones for a a couple of quid, I got the last 3 for about £7
Always worth browsing round that shop they have loads of fun things

If you've got one near you you go to Hawkins Bazaar, they have them for £3 for the big one and loads of others including the flashing ones for a a couple of quid, I got the last 3 for about £7
Always worth browsing round that shop they have loads of fun things

Good call Ingrid :) if you don't have one local :) they are on the Interweb thingy :)

Link

I now have a couple of puffer fish, flashing ducks and another bugglie.......i blame you all. Have taken a picture of them on my blackberry but can't work out how to upload it....one of my bugglies has developed a taste for Fosters...just like his mother

addictive aren't they Kelly, I only bought that original pink one due to a really funny conversation with the guy in the shop, no you don't want to know...........................honestly
I always pop in when i'm in town, and always buy something totally stupid :LOL:

...one of my bugglies has developed a taste for Fosters...just like his mother

Oh Hell!
Now we are really "for it" :D

I just scared the crap out of my boss by waving a pink Mod larva close up in front of one of the cameras while he was checking the CCTV system functionality. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just scared the crap out of my boss by waving a pink Mod larva close up in front of one of the cameras while he was checking the CCTV system functionality. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The CCTV obviously works then :LOL:

Love it :) :naughty:

Back