Amazon Black Friday

Nephews Christmas presents bought:) Lego gift sets they love Lego. Bargain prices on Lego but all gone in about 2 minutes or less. With the offers they are getting more than they would normaly.

Saw a thosiba laptop with 25% off seamed a great deal if you wanted one and it looked like it was not advertised till it became available. Worth keeping a eye through the day.

Same with the GHD's did not see them during the day, noticed them an hour before they went on sale. Rather pleased that I got a pair for myself.

'Upcoming Deal You'll have to be wide-eyed to capture this amazing offer'

No idea what it is, probably some hideous lime green sunglasses.

What a waste of time. Not many bargains, and not great stuff either.

I remember a couple of years ago some good stuff at bargain prices, basically, if you didnt snap it up within a minute or so it was gone.

I don't get it, the format of this is horrible. It'll be on sale in 3hours...blah blah blah...just whack it all on sale at once, like a normal retailer...all it's done is proved itself awkward. For that reason alone I can't be arsed to even look on there again...

'Upcoming Deal You'll have to be wide-eyed to capture this amazing offer'

No idea what it is, probably some hideous lime green sunglasses.

Its a Canon A3300 - the deal wasn't hidden at midnight ;)

If I recall thats the Canon IXUS 115 HS, I'm sort of hoping to get that as a backup for my SLR if its cheap enough.

think i'm gonna go for PSP pro4 later on.. have 2 now and prefer it to elements, like that the new version has nik color efex included

Thats photoshop, he was after premier - no doubt it will turn up at some point though

Well dont bank on PC world all the stores around me are now out of stock Suprise Suprise.

Just got the ixus 115 for £81.99 and its got £20 cashback from canon too, that will be a good xmas pressie for my stepdaughter.

Just sat in front of the computer with cursor hovered over where the 'add to basket' would appear for a tv and watched the clock tick down and it didn't even appear just went immediately to expired :bang:

Just got the ixus 115 for £81.99 and its got £20 cashback from canon too, that will be a good xmas pressie for my stepdaughter.

Cool, I didn't know that - how do you get that back?

Just sat in front of the computer with cursor hovered over where the 'add to basket' would appear for a tv and watched the clock tick down and it didn't even appear just went immediately to expired :bang:

Was that the Panasonic? I looked saw it was 24% expired, asked the wife if I should go for it and it had gone :(

Glad to see it happened to someone else. I thought that I'd done something wrong. Eagerly watching the countdown, went to 00:00:00 then Expired and it doesn't show at all in the list of items :bang:

cool - I bought one without realising about the cashback, an even better deal than I expected!!! Shame I mentioned it to my wife and she's buying it if I'd known it was that good a deal I'd have had it myself.

Many thanks - that turned into a pretty good deal

That TV you guys were after is back at 21:00 now, I was looking too but must be getting spent up by now!

Glad to see it happened to someone else. I thought that I'd done something wrong. Eagerly watching the countdown, went to 00:00:00 then Expired and it doesn't show at all in the list of items :bang:

It was available for 30 secs for me but wife said no:(

I was surprised to see the panasonic tv on the deals, I only just brought a new tv 2 days ago, and I was thinking should I have waited, but it doesn't look like I could have got one of these though. Made he right choice I think.

Did anyone see what the princess night lights went for, if it was a good price I will look out for them again.

3.99 not that much off

The 32gb micro sd and the kata bag are back on later today.

Micro SD is 3PM and Kata bag is 5PM

I've never looked at the Black Friday offers before...it's quite interesting in that there is some clearly ovr priced stuff that because it's "reduced" just flies out the door. There are some Panasonic DECt phones on there at the moment notionally reduced by £45 but I think you can buy similar phones cheaper elsewhere.Certainly some things like the Kata bag are definitely worth having but most of it seems fairly *****!

And still a couple left, oddly though it does seem quiet today, only 22 pages on my monitor width, yesterday there were 32 at around this time. I wonder if they're holding off for tomorrow or just going to randomly pop stuff up as they did over the last few days.

Back