Bargain Amazon : Fujinon XF 16-55mm f2.8 reduction of £144.95

Name
Malcolm
Edit My Images
Yes
I noticed on Camerapricebuster today that the above lens is priced at £614.05 (reduction of £144.95).
They are showing both 3 in stock, and "waiting for stock" ??

Probably not an error actually, Amazon are known for this sort of thing, I used to see wild swings in prices on Nikon kit I was tracking from time to time.

We'll have to wait and see :) Price has gone back up to £849 now. Will be amazing if it actually comes off, particularly if I claim cash back too :)

We'll have to wait and see :) Price has gone back up to £849 now. Will be amazing if it actually comes off, particularly if I claim cash back too :)

Exactly! I picked one up used yesterday for £650... I did click order on one of the £614 ones... I'm tempted to send back the used one...

Last edited:
Exactly! I picked one up used yesterday for £650... I did click order on one of the £614 ones... I'm tempted to send back the used one...

I'd wait to see if they fulfill the order first to be honest. I've nabbed a bunch of bargains before only for Amazon to cancel due to a pricing error :(

My order is still awaiting a despatch date. Fully expecting it not to be honoured sadly.

Always the best way to view deals like this, that way it's a bonus when it pays off. Amazon once gave me a canon 100mm L macro lens for the price of the non L version. seemed an obvious mix up on their pricing at the time but they honoured it, so fingers crossed for you.

Always the best way to view deals like this, that way it's a bonus when it pays off. Amazon once gave me a canon 100mm L macro lens for the price of the non L version. seemed an obvious mix up on their pricing at the time but they honoured it, so fingers crossed for you.

Cheers :) Not sure whether to ask for an update or not. Didn't ask last time I went for a mis-price and had it cancelled anyway, missing out on hundreds of cut price Freddos :( I'm still upset by that affair #freddogate

Don't risk it!

If it was only a few orders it could well get sent out, if it was 100s then it will probably be cancelled :p

Don't risk it!

If it was only a few orders it could well get sent out, if it was 100s then it will probably be cancelled :p

You think I should wait it out then? It's a weird one, the item says not in stock, yet it's listed again as another item at the same price (£849.99), in stock.

Amazon once gave me a canon 100mm L macro lens for the price of the non L version. seemed an obvious mix up on their pricing at the time but they honoured it, so fingers crossed for you.

I got one of those, few of us on here did, only those who had prime or opted for next day delivery if I remember rightly. Also got cashback from Canon and think it made the lens about 250 quid cheaper in the end.

Good luck for those waiting, if there are only a few orders you might get lucky.

Last edited:
Just checked it was £469.99 back in 2012, approx 230 quid off the normal price, thought they would cancel that, but didn't.

Not bragging here, just showing it does sometimes happen for those waiting for this potential bargain.

Back