1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of one of our long-standing members, Gary Coyle.
    Many visitors will recognise both his work as a sports photographer, and his name as a prominent community member. He registered with Talk Photography back in 2006, not long after the start of the site and has been a regular contributor since.

It goes without saying that Gary will be sorely missed by many members, and his passing is a huge loss to the photography community.

Our thoughts are with his family at this time.

Funeral details :
    Dewsbury Crematorium
    Tuesday 13th September 2016 at 2pm.
    Afterwards at Batley IDLC (Batley Nash).
    All welcome.

There is also a discussion thread here if anyone wishes to add their own thoughts.

The Mod Team

Dismiss Notice
  1. hollis_f

hollis_f

Name:
    Frank
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    09:00 Monday morning, Amazon have the 7D in their lightning sale. Probably only a few available, but it may be worth giving it a go.

2. Chanser

Chanser

Edit My Images:
    No
    They have a few lenses coming up, 2 of them L series and 600D, 550D.

3. Carbonangel

Carbonangel

Name:
    Ric
    Edit My Images:
    No
    The current 7D is listed at 1999 with 37% off saving 730quid....

They are only about 1k no?

So amazons amazing deal is based on an already inflated price?

4. skiwhiz

skiwhiz

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    be there before 8.59 or you will miss it several canon and olympus bodies & lenes on offer, worth a look

5. RhianS

RhianS

Name:
    Rhian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    The 7d you're looking it isn't sold by Amazon themselves, but a company called FozTronic.

Amazon's current selling price is £1034.95 which currently is one of the cheapest including P&P on camera price buster.

6. JohnN

JohnN

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Very poor show for the 7D - 5% off (£1,199.00), still no rush to claim so plenty left if anyone needs one :)

7. hollis_f

hollis_f

Name:
    Frank
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Well, the deal was £1200 for the 7D and 18-135 lens. That would normally be over £1300, so it seems a good deal.