Amazon nightmare!

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Just ordered some Hitech Corby Brown filters off Amazon, first ones turned up and the circular polarizer was faulty the coating was peeling off, second ones just arrived and they only sent a single slot in filter!

I give up might just buy Lee filters.

Surely it's Hi Tech you should be p***ed off at not Amazon?

Well maybe Amazon for sending the incorrect replacement

I should of contacted Hitech regarding the faulty with the polarizer but wasn't thinking straight and ended up sending it back to Amazon before realising that! Second set that arrived looks like Amazon had the right label on the wrong thing on the shelf, they've sent a replacement but not holding my breath that it'll be right!

I should of contacted Hitech regarding the faulty with the polarizer but wasn't thinking straight and ended up sending it back to Amazon before realising that! Second set that arrived looks like Amazon had the right label on the wrong thing on the shelf, they've sent a replacement but not holding my breath that it'll be right!

To be fair if it's faulty it is amazons problem to deal with it rather than you having to go to the manufacture, and can understand your frustration on the incorrect replacement, at least Amazon generally have a pretty solid CS reputation

Back