Amazon`s offer Adobe CC

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

I have seen a offer for Adobe CC (Lightroom and Photoshop) 20 GB
Now the thing is that the offer is for Amazon Prime members for which I am not.
If I was to sign up to Amazon Prime Free trial period would the Adobe offer still stand after I cancel Amazon Prime?

Thanks for any info on this.

Can’t see why not. You get a code to use with Adobe so nothing Amazon can do after you use it.

Hi all.

I have seen a offer for Adobe CC (Lightroom and Photoshop) 20 GB
Now the thing is that the offer is for Amazon Prime members for which I am not.
If I was to sign up to Amazon Prime Free trial period would the Adobe offer still stand after I cancel Amazon Prime?

Thanks for any info on this.
You are purchasing a code which is applied to your Adobe account, what you do after that is between you and Amazon obviously that want you to forget to cancel prime but that is up to you.

You can also stack the discounted yearly subscriptions, I think I am good till Nov 2024 as I topped up that last time they were discounted, Adobe offers usually happen twice a year.

Thanks all, As you all say, Nothing to lose.

The only possible downside is that they may limit the free trial to once only, so you may not be able to use the same trick again in future.

The only possible downside is that they may limit the free trial to once only, so you may not be able to use the same trick again in future.
I've been offered it and used it time and again after cancelling - I am now & got my Airtag! :)

Thanks all, As you all say, Nothing to lose.

You can stack them for about 4 years I think, I got the offer today, and now I'm good till 2026, the offer generally comes around on black friday too. Alternatively if you knew someone with an Amazon account, you could always ask them to get it for you, as it's only a code, and nothing untoward doing that.

Yes.. Full year and a great deal, but what's the catch .. Why would they offer all that yet Ps alone is twice the price..
I'm sure they have crunched the numbers, and the pricing works psychologically, to make people think they are getting a bargain, even if they do not use LR or Photoshop. It also keeps both programs 'relevant', when Photoshop may have lost a lot of users once LightRoom appeared, as it does what most people want to do. I mainly use Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw, and LR could cover that, but I don't need to work with catalogs.

Btw, I'd always be wary of relying on online storage as anything other than a back up, as company's can sometimes change their pricing and access further down the road. And any online service is susceptible to hacks of the company. Just imho. ;)

Yes.. Full year and a great deal, but what's the catch .. Why would they offer all that yet Ps alone is twice the price..
PS subscription is aimed at imaging professionals, they often pick one or more of the Adobe products, and often make the jump to the full suite.

Adobe realised that the subscription price was a little too rich for photographers who might not be making any money out of the software. So they devised the ‘photographers package’ at a lower price.

If anyone notices that the Amazon Black Friday deal for the Adobe Photographers plan is available could they post it here please? Elements is already available for 50% off.

Last year it was Nov 25th.
It`s on as of today (y) £68.99

Hi. Just seen this thread. My new pc is going to be arriving in the next week or so.
I was using cs6 but want to use the latest Photoshop on the new pc.
If I purchase this on Amazon at this price will it matter if a don't use the code for a few weeks ?

Gaz

Back