American Car Show at Lanford

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
My photos from the American Car show held at Langford (Museum of Power) last weekend, great day with such a fantastic selection of cars.

Although I'll apologies now as for some strange reason I didn’t manage to take a single picture of the many PT Crusiers that were there! :p

Few sample pics below, all the rest of them (170) can be seen here:- Museum Of Power Langford or on my Flickr

MuseumOfPowerLangford_001.jpg

MuseumOfPowerLangford_018.jpg

MuseumOfPowerLangford_022.jpg

MuseumOfPowerLangford_036.jpg

MuseumOfPowerLangford_041.jpg

Wow some great pics :clap:
Cheers.

Great shots, i like the PP on the Duece and the T-Bird works well too ... :clap:

What lens did you have on for those ?
Thanks. Sigma 10-20, probably my most used lens. Handy at these shows as I can get a whole car in without having to capture everything else around it. Most shots were taken 1-3ft max away from the cars.

You have done a great job with these - not easy when they are crammed in with all sorts of clutter in the background etc
but you have really presented some nice images here well done
Chris
Cheers again. Yeah got a few other cars that were absolutely lovely but shots were ruined by the owners having cool boxes and camping chairs up against them.

Whilst really enjoyable the downside of these shows are that they keep tempting me to get a classic. :p

I love the photos! Great job on not distorting the cars with the wide angle. Great processing as well.

It's funny that you have American Car Meets and we have Euro Car Meets. :) I am over in California. I host a monthly Euro meet and I am a moderator on http://socaleuro.com. Fun times!

Great shots, I like the '57 the best.

Dave

I love the PP on 2 and 6.
Any chance you could let me know how you got those effects?

Fantastic set. Lots of different shots and the fact you have used different pp makes it interesting.

Back